Congratulations to Joyce & Peter! Joyce & Peter is our first couple to ever have a “first song”… We’ve witnessed a good handful of grooms serenading their brides on their wedding day, but to have both bride and groom sing?! This was our first. We were super excited to hear that they were going to sing during their reception! It couldn’t have been a more perfect thing to do for these two. Music is one of the things that they really enjoy together, whether it’s listening to music, or Joyce playing her piano, or Peter playing his guitar… Please scroll all the way down to see a photo of their duet singing “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough!” Also, a couple of months ago, we photographed their engagement session, please click HERE to view the blog post! A must-see!
Joyce & Peter, thank you so much for sharing your day with us! We had a blast! Thanks to the bridal party for the warm welcome as well! You all rocked it out!
xoxo Michele & Andy
Join us on FACEBOOK to see more photos from Joyce & Peter’s Wedding!
- Ceremony : Alice Millar Chapel, Evanston, IL
- Reception : Westin Chicago North Shore, Wheeling, IL
- Photography: Michele and Andy, assisted by Erwin Delfin
- Videography: Henry of HWu Studios (<– click on the link to view their highlight wedding video!)
- Hair: Theodora of Bridal Hair Stylist
- Make Up Artist: Rebecca of Sonia Roselli Esthetique
- Music : Chris Sarlas Orchestra
- Check out more links below!
This shot above was inspired by our assistant, Erwin! Thanks Erwin!!
Wedding gown by Demetrios
Flowers by Blooming City
Joyce & Peter decided to see each other before their ceremony :)
Bridesmaid’s dresses by JCrew
Joyce and her mom walking down the aisle in the beautiful Alice Millar Chapel located in Northwestern University
Cake by The Baking Institute
Wedding favors: Guitar picks!