We are so excited to announce that we are published for the first time on The Knot Chicago 2011 Spring/Summer issue! When I received the email from the Knot Chicago a few months ago telling us the good news that we’ll be featured, I screamed and shrieked as I read their email, and of course, Andy thought I was going crazy! lol… It is in fact one of my goals to be published in a magazine. I couldn’t believe it, couldn’t be more excited about it, and now it’s finally hit the news stands! When I submitted the photos that they requested, I had no idea what the layout would look like, or how many pages we’d be featured in… As I flipped through the magazine, I was surprised to see that we made it on 3 pages! We are on pages 50-52 under “10 Chicago weddings we love.” Of course, this wouldn’t be at all possible without the honor of photographing Antoinette & Rod’s wedding last June 2010. A BIG THANK YOU to Antoinette & Rod for having us a part of their wedding day! And last but not least, thank you the Knot!
If you’ve never picked up the Knot magazine before, it’s a must! It’s oodles and oodles of inspiration and information! My favorite part is the lists of “wedding ingredients” from real couples’ weddings where you can view the vendors that they used. And with that, I’d like to thank each and every vendor we worked with for Antoinette & Rod’s wedding. Here are some of their “wedding ingredients”…
- Ceremony: Madonna della Strada Chapel at Loyola University Chicago
- Reception: The Rookery Building, Chicago
- Photography: Michele & Andy Rivera, assisted by Nick W.
- Catering: Jewell Events
- Consultant: Lola Event Productions
- Floral Design: Vale of Enna
- Officiant: Reverend Salvador den Hallegado
- Makeup: Tina Salazar
- Hair: Tina Saldana
- Music: Monastero Entertainment
- Cakes: Amy Beck Design
- Videography: Rogie Cruz, RAC Visual Imaging
- Formalwear: Theory
- Bridesmaid dresses: Anna Elyse, Bella Bridesmaid
- Stationery: Fine Press, Magnificent Milestones and Lele Designs
And lastly, I’m not gonna lie, the photographer in me wanted these images below in the magazine, but unfortunately, they didn’t request it…
If you want to see more of their wedding photos, check out their blog post HERE!
And their wedding slideshow HERE.