Crazy how the world comes full circle sometimes. Mary & Joe first met when they were 16 years old at a parade but never talked to each other after. Each went on their own ways but they ended up meeting again and dating at Dominican University in their undergraduate and graduate years. They dated for 8 years until Joe decided to pop the question. He took Mary back to the same classroom where they had that first classes together. He staged this whole thing with their professor and had her thinking they were there for a post-grad data collection, he tricked her and proposed to her with a poem :) You never know what fate brings you, you can meet someone in passing and in the blink of an eye spend the rest of your lives with them.
- Ceremony: Saint Hyacinth
- Reception: Porretta’s Banquets
- Engagement Session: Misha Media Photographers
- Designer of Wedding Gown: Allure Bridal
- Bridal Shoes: I.N.C International Concepts
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bill Levkoff
- Hair & Make-Up Artist: Make- up and Hair Artistry by Francesce
- Limo: Exquisite Limousine Chicago
- Flowers: Belmonte Florists
- Cake: Reuter’s Bakery
- DJ: Ben Priolo
- Videographer: Robert Cawthorne
- Favors: Tiffany Bomboniere, Italia
- Invitations, paper goods: Paula’s Inc.