adler planetarium wedding|erin & joseph
Erin, you look absolutely stunning!
Beautiful flowers by Kehoe Designs
Erin writing out her vows…
A sweet card from her husband to be, Joseph!
Mikai enjoying the fall leaves.
Their first look.
Joseph had given Erin a beautiful delicate lavender flower during their first look.
After photographing them around the city, we headed to the Adler Planetarium for their late afternoon ceremony. They were blessed with perfect weather!
Aren’t they just AHH-DORABLE?!?!
“The bride is coming! The bride is coming!” Noah was very excited about his role in the wedding and he did a fantastic job doing it!
The reception set up was PERFECT!!
Joseph is a chef so he wanted everything perfect with the food and catering. Food for thought did such an excellent job!
Thank you for sharing your day with us Erin & Joseph! We wish you guys the best!!
xoxo Michele & Andy
Check out their engagement session at the University of Chicago campus!
- Ceremony : Adler Planetarium, Chicago, IL
- Reception: Adler Planetarium, Chicago, IL
- Photography: Michele and Andy, assisted by Conrad Q.
- Videographer : Orange Wedding Films
- Caterer: Food for Thought
- Cake: Take the Cake
- Music: DJ Supa Dice
- Make Up : The Bridal Beauty Salon
- Wedding Gown: Lazaro
- Bride’s Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bill Levkoff
- Florist: Kehoe Designs
- Transportation : Wiley Limo